Friday 6 January 2023

A Few More Christmas Presents (Dec.30, 2022)

Just the usual morning routine for me, made a coffee then found a show to watch.

I picked The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry.
It was just ok.
I worked on blogging a bit and watched some YouTube videos.

Freya had a really good sleep in this morning, it was after 11 am when she finally got up.When she did get up, she and I hung out - she wanted to do crafts, she's very into that lately.

She colored and taped and glued.
Made a mess really but had fun doing it so all good.

I did get out and chip away at some of the snow build up on the driveway and sidewalk.
It was super nice out today, +2 C.

Around 2 pm I logged in and started doing some work.
The deadline for payroll completion this pay period is Jan.2 even though we don't go back to work until Jan.3 so I knew I was going to have to do some work over the holidays.
I worked for about 3 and a half hours.
I got most of it done but I still have more to do but I'll log in tomorrow morning and get it finished up.

I popped down to the store and to the post office earlier and a parcel of Christmas presents from my sister arrived.

The boys made me ornaments - I love them.

They are hard to see in the tree so I took them off to take a picture.

She sent Freya a crocheted Pennywise and she just loved it.

She also had each of us a teddy bear made with Dad's clothes.

They turned out really cute.

I picked this one at first but then I remembered that I wanted one made out of his uniform so I picked this one instead.

I called Adrien to let him know some gifts were here for him and the kids so he dropped over for them.

Alivia with her bear.
I also told her to take some of the chocolates with her.
I'm getting rid of all the junk around the house tomorrow.
Starting Jan.1, I am planning on jumping back on the Weight Watchers band wagon and I am making sure that everything is out of the house so no temptations around will make it much easier.

Hunter and his bear.
He's turned into a video game fiend and couldn't wait to get back home to play.

Adrien with his bear - he plans on putting Dad's medals on it that he has.

I thought it was so cute how she was sitting with her legs crossed.

I called my sister on video chat to thank her for the gifts so we all had a bit of a chat with her.

She got her hair dyed blue and I really like it.

After the call, she sent me this picture of when she first got it done -the curls look so good

My ear has been really sore so I had Jason take a look to see if he could see anything.
He saw this little spot so he took a picture to show me.
I don't know if it's a pimple or sore or what it is but the arm of my glasses rubbing against it really hurts.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment