Friday 6 January 2023

The Awkward and Lovely Time Between Christmas and New Years (Dec.27, 2022)

Another chill day was had over here.

I got up early, made myself a coffee then found myself a movie to watch.

I settled on Disenchanted.

I really liked the first one when it came out and I liked this one too.

I felt like I needed to get some activity in so I popped on the treadmill for a bit.
It was super cold out so I didn't want to go out there.

It felt good to get a work out it after all the eating and sitting around that I've been doing.

I watched some Running Channel videos on YouTube while I ran for inspiration and they had a post dedicated to the best shoes of 2022.
It reminded me of Hoka's - I like how mine fit but I'm not crazy about the carbon plate so I think I may buy myself a new pair but sans the plate.
I looked them up and they are a bit on they pricey side but they could be worse.

Jason and I started watching the new Willow then we decided to shut that off and watch the old version.

I saw it when it first came out and quite liked it - I enjoyed it this time as well.
Afterwards we did end up watching the first episode of the new Willow series.

I think I kind of do this but not on purpose.

Totally accurate description.
I'm currently trying to eat all the things because on Jan.1 I plan on getting back on plan with WW and following it strictly.
I hope I don't do too much damage until that time but it's the mindset I'm in and that's that.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment