Monday 23 January 2023

Office Clean Up (Jan.21, 2023)

 I was up early this morning, around 6, and I wasn't quite ready to get started on the cleaning yet so instead I made a coffee then watched some tv.

I just watched an episode of Hometown and then some of the new series "That 90's Show" which is a spin off of "That 70's Show" which I used to watch.
It was cute.

After a couple coffee's, it was time to get started.

I remembered to take some 'Before' pictures first.

Our two offices become the dumping grounds when I'm cleaning up other rooms and the longer I leave them, the worse they get.
These have both been getting bad since before Christmas so it was time to finally get at it.

This is my office, you can barely even see the desk.

It's spilled over into the corner.

And the other desk.

Even the floor, you can barely move around in there.

Then this is Jason's office.
A lot of the stuff on the top shelf is mine.

His desk is covered too.

Both of his desks are and so is the floor - it's kind of a place where you throw something in, close the door and run.

Seriously, just so much stuff everywhere.

When I clean and organize, I like to pull everything out and start from scratch.
That means my dining room and living room will likely be a mess for the next few days but that's ok - got to do what it takes.

I had to make a run to the dump so I decided to stop by the hardware and add my Valentines' Day wreaths to my booth - I also took the wooden deer head that Jason made - we'll see how it does.

I arrived back to the house to this.
Freya had put lipstick on Nanny - only she missed her lips, by a lot!

The faces she makes though.
She had done her own as well but they'd gotten that cleaned off before I got home.

I got back to work and Mom and Morgan kind of kept Freya busy for me.

We did have a brief break - Nadine had some things she was getting rid of so I took Haylee and Morgan up to have a look at them, Freya came with us.
The girls got a few little things and we had a bit of a visit but I was anxious to get back at it so we didn't stay too long.

I came out at one point and Freya was doing Mom's make up again.

She even colored her hair this time.

Mom was a good sport about it though - I think she enjoyed it.

Freya and her handiwork - she was pretty proud of the green hair.

My cousin Dawn is doing well 1 day post op and sent Thank You's to everyone who messaged and prayed for her.
I'm excited to see how this goes for her.

I had to run out again and this song was playing on the radio - I like it.
Snapped a shot so I'd remember to add it to my play list.

I worked at it all day and I only got one office done but it looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

The desk is completely clear.

I got rid of the spice container we had in here so now the door opens and shuts properly.
I moved them downstairs and I'll need to go through all of them but that is a project for another day.

The other desk is clear too and you can even see the floor.

There are a few things on his desk that he will need to go through when he gets home but not much.

There is also a stack of books we need to find a home for and some artwork that needs to be hung but I wasn't sure where but we can take care of all of that when he gets back.

It was close to 7 when I finally finished it all and sat down on the couch to relax.

Jason sent pictures of the pizza he cooked in the pizza oven at his parents.
It looks so good and I was super hungry  so I was jealous.

I hadn't really eaten all day so I was starving.

I ended up snacking on stuff - too much stuff.
I didn't track today like I'd planned.
I also didn't get out for a run but I had over my 13,000 steps just from all the walking back and forth cleaning today.

Frank got on my lap for a cuddle.

Freya wanted him on her lap so I put him on there.

He usually won't stay on her lap but he did tonight for a little bit.

She wanted to stay again tonight and even though she'd been here all day, I didn't get to spend that much time with her so I was happy to have her for the night again.

We video chatted with Jason and his mom again for a bit then we were off to bed around 10.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment