Sunday 4 February 2018

Working Out Feels Great! (Jan.23, 2018)

I didn't get up early for a workout again.
Just talked myself right into working out after work which I will ABSOLUTELY make sure I do.
I really like getting the work out done in the morning though because you never know what is going to come up so I really want to get back into that habit.

Super busy at work right now covering for a district whose administrator resigned and preparing to cover for an administrator from our district who is heading out on maternity leave soon.


My mid morning snack.

I called and ordered donairs for pick up at lunch for mom & I.

At lunch I got to work blogging.
I have fallen so behind.
I really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but I do want to get it done.

When I got home from work, I did a few things around the house, like replacing my cracked toilet seat.
I picked up a replacement a couple weeks ago and it's been sitting around ever since.
Then I was on the treadmill by 5:30.


I followed the same workout pattern as yesterday at a 4.1 again.
I added a minute in at the very end at 4.2 just to see how it felt.


I might throw a few more of those in tomorrow as it didn't feel very bad.

This might be too much information but I was experiencing chaffing between my bum cheeks?
What the *&%*#!
I've never had that happen to this extreme before but I wanted to get my work out done so I pushed through.
I paid for it afterwards though because it was painful.
I should have listened to my body and stopped running when it started but live and learn I guess.

I cooked up fish, sweet potato fries and green beans for supper.
It was pretty good.

My Honey was late getting home tonight.
Today was supposed to be the last day of his 21 day straight stint but they asked him to work tomorrow too and he of course said yes.

I think he'll be happy to finally be done tomorrow though.


Professor Snuggles has the Puss in Boots face down!


We watched a few YouTube videos about Miami (we are heading there for a week next month) and it is making me excited to get there.
Looks like they have lots of fresh fruit and fresh fish - Yum Yum!

We were in bed by 9:30.
I already decided that I am not going to work out in the morning, I am going to get up and have a bath instead.
I will get my workout in after work but Friday we are heading to the city so I am going to get up and get an early morning work out in before we go.

Hit the 10,000 mark!
Almost all the goals were green today!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment