Friday 2 February 2018

Christmas Lingers On! (Jan.13, 2018)

Had a bit of a lazy start to the morning.
Mom's stocking was here and a few gifts so I got here to open them this morning.

Mom told me that my sister may go to London this summer for a few weeks to be on the Queen's Guard.
If she goes, she wants My Honey & I to go for a week and bring my mother.

My mother really wants to go.

I talked to My Honey about it and he is all for it.

So we may be going to London again.
My mouth is watering already thinking about those English curry dishes.

The only obstacle would be travel health insurance.
My Honey & I are covered through my work but my mother is not and because of her stroke, insurance may be expensive.  It is something that I am going to have to look into.
Got a hold of my niece to see if she wanted to go to WCT for a drive with mom & I.

We headed there and picked up a few things at Walmart.
The only thing I picked up when I went to the city was the charm.
I needed a new toilet seat and containers to finish putting my Christmas stuff away.

We went to Original Joe's for lunch.
Miss M and I.

Mom - she just loves it when I get her to pose for pictures, ha ha!
She always makes the silliest faces.

Of course I had to have my go to drink, virgin Caesar, extra spicy.
So so good!
 
I ordered the brussel sprouts for them to try and also because I love them so much.
Had a virgin caesar too and it hit the spot.
I wanted a beef dip for my meal but for some reason ordered a pulled pork sandwich.
What was I thinking?
Oh well, I ate half of it and it was fine.
Next we headed up to the donair place.
My brother heard we were going to WCT and asked if we would pick him up one so we did and I got one for My Honey for supper too.
We headed home and my niece came in and showed me how to add music to my itunes.
I was so pleased - I've been trying to figure it out forever.

Then we packed up some Christmas gifts that were still sitting at my house for my brother and we headed over there to visit and let them open the rest of the gifts.

Christmas is sure lingering on around here.
 
Mr H was so funny.
He looked in his gift bag and pulled out a wrapped box and he was yelling excitedly "a box, a box".
Ha ha - kids are so funny.

Another time he opened a little squishy ball that lit up and he was so thrilled about that going "look I got mommy, look I got!!"
So his mom replied "what is it?" to which Mr H promptly replied "I don't know".
Ha ha, he cracks me up.

Miss A got some make up for Christmas (kiddie make up) and she was putting some on to get beautiful.

Mr H was very interested in what she was doing and he wanted some too.
 
I noticed for the first time that my brother's coffee table does this.
It lifts up and over a bit and has a little storage section underneath.
Isn't that cool?

We visited for a bit then I took my niece home and mom and I headed home as well.
My Honey was home from work at that point.
He went to bed early and I got hooked on watching Eddie the Eagle.
I didn't end up watching the whole thing - I kept thinking that it was commedable for him to not give up but I don't know, at some point it seems kind of crazy to me, especially when you are risking your life.
Anyway, I just turned it off and went to bed.
 







The step totals are getting lower :-o
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment