Thursday 1 February 2018

First Picture Ever! (Jan.9, 2018)

I still wasn't able to make myself crawl out of bed this morning and get a work out in.
I know I just need to get it done once and then I will be back at it.
I have been having a hard time getting to sleep then I am not sleeping well so I am using that as my excuse in the morning.
I know if I just get up and do it I will be just fine but so far, no go.
Tomorrow - I will absolutely get up tomorrow.

First picture of my grand baby!!!!
SUPER EXCITED!!
She had an ultra sound on Friday and as she suspected she is 2 months along.
The little one is expected to arrive August 20, 2018.

A few Facebook memories popped up.

I can't remember where this was but doesn't it look delicious?

The banana split I had looks pretty darn delicious too.

Still no workout but I have faith that I will get back at it.
That's all for today.

Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment