Sunday 4 February 2018

Weigh In Day (Jan.29, 2018)

Super tired this morning, slept in as long as possible.


Weighed in first thing when I got to work.
264.6 lbs.
Not going the right way.

Got to work and couldn't get logged in to my computer and had to end up getting assigned a new virtual pc right off the bat.

That was a big pain because I had to download all my programs again and I had them all set up to remember my passwords but those all reset too so I had to find them all.
Such a pain.
I ended up having to call the help desk like 5 times today to get things working.
So then I spent the rest of the day trying to catch up on emails.


I had grapes with cottage cheese and french vanilla greek yogurt for lunch.
It is an awesome combination!

I had leftover chicken and potatoes for lunch.

My Honey made pizza for us for supper.


They are just so delicious - he is such a good cook.
He tried one with a white sauce, bacon and peas.
It was really good.

I watched Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy.
Then and episode of Home Town before I was off to curl.

We didn't do very well.
At the end of the fourth, the score was 6 - 0.
So we threw in the towel.

That was fine with me.
I headed straight home and tried to get caught up on some blogging.

I feel like I am getting further and further behind.
I'll get it done though, I just need to sit down and do it.

Flash back on Facebook.

My Honey was busy cooking all day - he has perfected the carrot cake recipe!

Totals for the fitbit today.
Almost hit 10,000 steps.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment