Sunday 4 February 2018

Organizing Feels so Good! (Feb.3, 2018)

This morning I got up, made a cup of coffee and watched an episode of Nashville.
I am a couple of seasons behind so now that I am all caught up on Heartland, I figured I'd get caught up on this one.

I loved it so much at one time but had a hard time getting into it again.


I had raspberries with milk and french vanilla cream for breakfast because it was so good and I added in some bananas too to make it even better!

I got a call from Home Depot saying that our dishwasher was in and I briefly considered running in to get it.

I had called my boy last night to catch up a bit and he said he and Miss H are heading to Hawaii in April (how exciting) and they will need passports.
I thought I could take them in to get their pictures done at least but he didn't want to go in case he got called to work so I decided against it too.

My Honey thought I should just let the roads get cleared up a bit more before going in and we aren't in any big hurry.

I am going to go in on Thursday to our St Albert office so he will come with me and drop me off and pick it up then.

So instead, I gathered all my laundry and took it downstairs and got it started.

I got a little sidetracked and when I went back down to check on it, mom had done a couple of loads for me and folded them.
That was super nice of her.
I took it up and put it all away.

Then she kind of continued to do that all day.
She changed the loads over for me then I would go get them and put them away.
Got it all done which felt great.
Even washed the new sheets I picked up on the weekend at the Bargain Store for 29 bucks (great deal for King size sheets) and got them put on the bed and I love them.
The other project I planned on tackling today was my craft room/office.

These are some before pictures of the disaster.

The drawers of my desk had become like junk drawers so a few weeks back I took everything out of and put it in a container to sort later.

I really wanted to get that done today and to get my desk cleared off.

So I dragged it all out to the living room and sorted it while binge watching Nashville.


Paddington was curious about what I was doing.


I had leftovers for lunch again.


I was just finishing up when My Honey got home from work.
Wow, I can actually see space on my desk.

I could see the floor again too!

It felt so great to have that done - really made me feel like I accomplished something today.

I hadn't really eaten any supper so I had All Bran Buds with a banana for supper.
I love cereal.
I'd eat it more often if it wasn't so high in points.
When I do indulge, I make sure to pick the kinds that are high in fibre.

Paddington was just waiting for his chance and as soon as I got comfy on the couch, he joined me and cuddled right up!

I can't believe how much of a 180 its been since we first brought him home.
I feel so bad that I considered taking him back and am so grateful that I stuck it out!
He sure is a wonderful addition to our little family and I just love him so much.

My Honey and I watched Anthony Bourdain's episode where he was in Miami then we hit the hay.

No workout but I did stick to the WW plan again.
I went over my points by 1 but not really because I had lots of weeklies to use.

No work out today but I did get lots of steps in.
Not quite to the 10,000 mark but I am still happy with it.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment