Sunday 4 February 2018

A Chicken Dinner (Jan.25, 2018)

As predicted, no early morning work out for me.
I woke up with quite a headache but it was gone by the time I got to work.
Not sure if the shower helped with that or what but I am just glad that it is gone.
Pizza is back to looking good and I had a slice for breakfast.
Kind of wishing I'd brought 2 slices with me now.


Luckily I brought some healthy items for myself to snack on.

Pretty quiet around the office.
One of our girls left for vacation to Hawaii yesterday (lucky duck) and another is off training at another office today so that leaves only two of us here.

When I got home after work, My Honey had a wonderful chicken dinner ready for us.
I knew I should have worked out first but instead I sat down and ate dinner.


I mean it was hot and ready, how could I resist?


Doesn't it look delicious?

We started watching GOT and ended up watching the last few episodes of season 4.
I didn't get a work out in.

It was nice to spend the evening with My Honey though, it's been so long and I really enjoyed it.
We went to bed at a decent hour.
We are heading in to the city early, I am going to work in our office there for the day then we are staying in for the weekend.

Aside from that, not too much else going on.
Just another nice day in the life of April.

Fitbit totals for today.

Until next time, he happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment