Monday 19 February 2018

RIP to My Phone (Feb.15, 2018)

Another snow filled day.

I did notice that it is starting to be a little lighter out in the morning when I am heading to work.
That's nice, means we are heading towards the finish line of winter (and it can't come soon enough if you ask me).

Was able to do my hair properly this morning and see the color.
I am happy with it.
I have so much to get done at work before I leave on vacation that I decided to just work through lunch.

They were having a meeting and brought in soup and sandwiches so that worked out perfectly for me.
I was hoping to get my new phone set up today but I just didn't have time.
I ended up working late too.

I wanted to look at hotels for Miami as we still haven't booked one at it is making me a little nervous but because it was so late I got right to work making supper.

I cooked up some salmon and made roasted broccoli.

Then I also cooked up some ground chicken I had picked up and made it into a veggie lasagna.
Instead of noodles I put in layers of zucchini.
I cut it into strips with a carrot peeler and it worked really nicely.
My Honey helped me put the lasagna together when he got home.

By the time we finished all that and clean up it was pretty much bed time.
I did do a little hotel researching but I didn't really find anything.
DEFINITELY have to get that done tomorrow!

I have no pictures from today because my phone finally crapped out.
I tried everything I could to get it to power on so I could get the pictures but no go.
At least it was only today's pictures that I lost.


Did great staying on plan today.

Steps could have been better.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment