Friday 9 February 2018

Celebrating SG! (Feb.7, 2018)

Miss SG's birthday was last week and she wasn't here so we took her out today for her birthday lunch.

Our waitress offered to take our picture but my phone was acting up so this was the best I could get. 


I tried a selfie of BH and I after and of course it worked when I wasn't expecting it to.

The girls didn't really want me to take their picture but this ended up being a nice one.

Now we are trying to hide double chins.
This is SV's method.

SG had a different method.

Not sure how well my method of chin hiding worked?
It was good for a few laughs anyway.

I had a greek salad for lunch.
It was just loaded with kalamata olives and I ate the whole entire thing.
It was yummy.

A couple of the guys from the office were there at the restaurant for lunch as well and when we went to pay, our waitress told us that they had already taken care of it.
It was JRA that paid and it's the second time he's done that for us.

Will have to pick him up a little token of thanks.

I'm kind of like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory in that I have my spot that I always sit in on the couch.
Usually I make anybody that is occupying it move when I want to sit but these two looked so cute there together that I just didn't have the heart to disturb them. 


Awww!

My Honey made some green curry today so I had a bit of that for supper.
It was a little on the spicy side but it was oh so good.
(I couldn't take a picture because my phone was acting up again)

He was supposed to curl but it ended up being cancelled so we decided to start in on Season Five of Game of Thrones.

I suddenly had the urge for a diet pepsi too so we paused the movie and went to the store.
We needed gas anyway as we are heading in to St Albert in the morning likely before the gas stations open.
We picked up a few snacks then settled in for a couple episodes.
 
I was feeling a bit snacky tonight and had some popcorn and a chocolate chip rice cake (they used to only be 1 point but now are 2  so they won't be a go to snack anymore).
I think it could have gotten out of control quickly and turned into a binge but I stayed in control and it felt good.
 
I ended the day with 0 points left and I didn't go way over my daily allotment so that was good news.

Then before you know it, it was time to head to bed.
 
Not to great with the fitbit stats but one thing at a time here.
I'll get to it.
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment