Sunday 4 February 2018

Getting Things Done! (Jan.17, 2018)

Thought about staying in bed this morning when the alarm went off but got past it and got up.
Then during my Paddington cuddles, thought about skipping it again.
(very morning I go to the living room and sit on the couch to put on my socks and Paddington crawls right up my back and onto me for his morning snuggles.)
I put on a thicker pair of socks this morning hoping that would help out with the blister/sneaker situation and it seemed to help somewhat.
I took it slow because I don't want to end up with a blister at all.

I warmed up for about 10 min then I kind of made up a routine to follow.
I am still jogging at 4.0 speed, I think I will start upping that next week.
I jogged a minute then walked a minute, then I jogged 2 minutes then walked 1 minute, then jogged 3 minutes then walked a minute and so on up until I jogged 5 minutes, then followed the same pattern and made my way back down to 1 minute.
The blister situation was just starting to arise in the last 3 or 4 minutes of the work out but I think the thicker socks did the trick and saved me for now.
I am still going to look for a new pair of sneakers though next time I am in the city.


As usual I felt wonderful when I finished.


Had more veggies to snack on at the office this afternoon.


Finally got my Christmas stuff put away - feeling great about that.


My next project will be folding all this tissue paper I make everyone save from Christmas morning.


I cooked frozen pizza for supper for mom & I.
It tasted pretty darn good!

I booked a trip to Miami for next month - can't wait.

My plan for the evening was to work on my blog and get some more catch up done but then my mom's friend dropped by and we ended up chatting until after 10 pm.

So I got to bed way past my normal bed time.

Our ladies bonspiel is coming up this weekend so it was good timing for this memory to pop up on Facebook.


This is our team a few years back.
We had a sub in that year for one of our members that couldn't make it.
As usual we had a fun time!

Reached the daily step target again today.
Yay me!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment