Sunday 4 February 2018

Movie Double Header (Jan.26, 2018)

I had a super hard time falling to sleep last night.
I am not sure why but I tossed and turned for hours.
So when 5 am rolled around I was just too tired to get up for a work out.
I slept in until the very last moment that I could.
I did finally get up and get ready to head into the city and just as we were leaving, my boss in St Albert called and told us not to come as the roads were too bad.
So we decided to wait until noon to see if the roads had cleared up any.

The roads weren't great but we decided to head in around lunch time anyway.
We already had a hotel room booked for the weekend and we figured it would be better to drive there in the daylight.

Just after Westlock my boss called me to let me know that they were sending everyone home so I didn't have to stop in there.
I'll plan a day to go in there next week instead.


When we got to St Albert, we went for pho, My Honey's favorite.


We had some onion cakes too.


My favorite - I especially love dipping them in fish oil sauce!
So yummy!

The toppings always look so crisp and delicious.


It was really good but as usual, too many noodles, not enough broth.
I can never finish the noodles.

After that we headed over to the mall.
We were going to shop a bit before we went to our movie but the traffic was so backed up that we didn't have much time to spare once we got there.


We did have just enough time to have a frozen yogurt before heading to the movie and that was a lovely treat.
Can you tell whose is whose?


My Honey always picks the healthier toppings.


I go for the chocolate!

We did a double header movie night.


First we saw Jumangi.
It was really funny.
I think Jack Black did an awesome job playing the character he did.
Chris Rock and Kevin Hart were both funny as well.

We got out of Jumangi at 9:15 and headed right over to The Greatest Showman for 9:30.


I love, love, loved it!!!
LOVED I!
It was so good.
It had me choked up and I was just crying at the end because I didn't want it to be over.


This came up on the radio on the way to the hotel.
Wanted to remember to get it on itunes - I liked it.


This also happened today.
Hit 8000 lifetime floors!


This facebook memory popped up too.
This was when we were getting ready to go on vacation last year - we almost had a little stowaway.

We headed over to our hotel and basically just went to bed.
We were both tired.

It was a nice day and I am looking forward to the rest of our weekend in the city.

Today's totals.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

































No comments:

Post a Comment