Tuesday 13 February 2018

Renovation is in Full Swing (Feb.10, 2018)

We had a nice sleep in together this morning and it was wonderful.
My Honey boiled up some eggs and made bacon wrapped chicken breasts for breakfast.
Perfect way to use up left over bacon if you ask me.

After breakfast we got to work loading up the truck for a trip to the dump.

This is his "excited about going to the dump" face, ha ha!

Then it was back to work on more demo.
This project started out as me wanting to paint.
Sure has escalated from there!

Paddington didn't mind all the chaos that surrounded him.

He enjoyed a pretty good nap for most of the day.

Those tiles were hard to get off but My Honey got it done.

Our house really is in a state of chaos right now.
Unfortunately it is going to be like this for a little bit too.

Professor Snuggles still found an empty spot to nap in.
 
Then because there wasn't enough going on already, I invited everyone over for supper.

My boy and his girl arrived first.

I made some clam chowder and it was yummy.
Mom was enjoying some.

Those big smiles is because they are getting their papers filled out to go and get there passports.
They are headed to Hawaii in April!
So excited for them - I hope they have an awesome time.

I had a whole bin of shoes I was getting rid of so I told Miss H to go through and take whatever she wanted before I dropped them off at the second hand store.

Miss M had already eaten supper but she came over just to hang out with us.

Mr H decided the best place to eat his supper would be under the table.

He probably had a pretty good idea seeing as most of the surfaces around the house were covered.

My SIL - thank goodness I had the foresight to order a pizza too, not everyone was into clam chowder.

He is actually eating something that isn't candy!!!

My Honey has been working so hard at the renovations, think he wanted to continue but having the company over forced him to take a little bit of a break.

I came across some board games in our cabinet that I need to get rid of or move to another spot.
My brother got out some trivia cards and started asking us questions.
I buy the Trivial Pursuit board games at the second hand store for cheap then take the boxes of trivia question cards in the truck with us so I can grill My Honey when we go on long trips.
He loves trivia and he knows a lot of random stuff - so does my brother.

Just finding a place to sit that wasn't covered in dust and debris was difficult tonight but it was still nice to have everyone over.

Time to go home!

Baby P coming August 2018!
 
It's Facebook official.
Miss H posted this today.
 
This was my response!
 
I am super excited and I don't have to keep it under wraps anymore!
Woo Hoo.
 
I gave them the few little sleepers I had picked up for baby tonight.
I know I will be picking up lots more!

Went a bit over on my points total for the day but still had lots of weeklies to cover it.
I usually don't use them so I am afraid I won't lose this week but I should be able to still lose with using them so I guess we will see.

Fitbit total for the day wasn't the best.
 
Facebook Memories
Las Vegas 2014
 
We checked out the mob museum by Fremont St.
It was super interesting, I didn't know that the mob had such a big part in the creation of Las Vegas.

We took mug shots..

I wish the lighting had been better.
 
We tried Hash House A Go Go for the first time.
The one down on Fremont St.

I got the chicken and waffles and when it came out I was floored.
It's bigger than my head.
It was delicious but there was no way I could finish it - I barely put a dent in it.

We had milkshakes and I couldn't decide which one I liked best.

First time having a deep fried twinkie too.

We tried Grimaldi's in the fashion mall for the first time that trip too.
 
It was delicious.
 
Texas 2016

We made it to San Antonio Day Three of our trip.
 
Of course we had to check out the Alamo.

It had beautiful grounds - I loved the trees.

We went for a river boat ride down the river walk.

What a lovely place to hang out.

The trees hanging over the water were so pretty and the bright colors every where were so festive.

Lots of little bridges here and there, quite the romantic spot actually.

After our riverboat ride, we decided to walk it as well.

It was so pretty, little stone stairways and cozy little areas to sit and just enjoy.
I fell in love with the place.

Just randomly saw Cinderella's carriage too!
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment