Sunday 4 February 2018

Bummer, the Weekend has Come to an End.(Jan.28, 2018)

I wish I could have slept in a bit longer this morning than I did but I did just chill for a bit before we packed up and headed out.

We just went to Timmie's for breakfast this morning.
Bagel sandwiches and oatmeal.
It was good.

We left there and went to Costco to get some groceries.
Man is it ever easy to spend money there.

We stocked up on lots of goodies that should do us for awhile.

Next we drove out to Nisku to pick up my charger at the hotel where I'd left it a few weeks back.
We wanted to go to Habanero's for soup but they only open at 4 on Sunday's, and it was only 1!
BUMMER!

We made a Walmart stop and picked up a whole bunch more groceries and supplies.
We left there and went to Totem building supplies to look at floor.
They had a vinyl that we liked and it was on clearance.
We weren't sure how much we needed so figured we'd check it out first then come back.

I had a look at the paint too, I want to paint our fireplace.
They recommended a certain kind of primer which they didn't have so they sent us to their other location in Spruce Grove.

Spruce Grove location had more of the vinyl flooring that we liked and it was on clearance too for an even better price.

My Honey had an idea of how much we needed so we decided to just get a couple of extra boxes to make sure.

I picked up some paint and primer for the fireplace too while we were there.

It was close to supper and we'd never been to Sawridge yet so that is where we went.

We ordered calamari and escargot for appetizers.
The escargot was made with tomato sauce and other stuff - I didn't like it.
Garlic butter is perfect, why change a good thing.

The calamari was delicious though.

My Honey had a burger and



I had chicken and waffles - it was delicious.

There was a couple behind us that seemed to be on a first date.
We could hear everything they were discussing, it all seemed first date awkward.
I am so thankful that I don't have to go on dates like that.

The drive home was not bad, it was night but it was one of those light nights where you could still see pretty good.

We put all our groceries away and hauled all the flooring in.
Then it was pretty much time to go to bed.

It was a nice weekend.
I love it when My Honey and I spend weekends away like that.

More memories from Facebook from Christmas 2008.

This is SV, BH and I at our work Christmas party.

Now we are joined by NC (now NT).

The birthday group girls.

This is NK and I.
She worked briefly at our office and she was a lot of fun.

We were the two single ladies at the time having a time!

We don't hold our office Christmas parties here in town anymore but I sure have a lot of wonderful memories from when we did!

Today's fitbit totals.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment