Sunday 4 February 2018

Happy 40th Prep at the Office (Feb 2, 2018)

I had considered going in to St Albert office today but it was snowing and it has been for a few days so I decided it wasn't worth the hassle.


I had some egg creations for breakfast this morning.
Even though eggs no longer have points I don't know what all is added to these eggs so I still count the points.
Half a cup is only 1 point anyway.


I've been meaning to update the words of wisdom board and finally did today.


Then I had to change it again at the end of the day.


Ms SG who is away in Maui right now will be back on Monday and she turned 40 while she was away so we decorated her office for her.

We always do it for milestone birthdays.


We decided to go with the old bag theme, ha ha!

We taped bags together and strung them across her office.

And just added any other bags we could find along with a couple of balloons.

I think this is some of our best work yet.

By the time we headed home from work I couldn't distinguish between the road and my driveway and my yard so I am thankful I didn't drive to the city in this.

I had left overs from the concoction I made the other day for supper.
Spiral veggies with chicken breast, tomato, spinach and onions with grana padano cheese grated on top.
Really good and the only part of it with points is the cheese.

Then I wanted something sweet and I had some points to use up so I had raspberries with milk and a bit of my French Vanilla creamer.
Weird combo I know but it tastes so yummy.

Did really good at following plan today.
I ended the day with 2 points to spare.

I had a quiet evening.

When My Honey got home we watched some tv and pretty much headed to bed at a decent hour.

Funny when I was young I wanted to stay up late but wasn't allowed.
Now that I can do whatever I want, I just really enjoy going to bed and getting a good night's sleep.


A relative posted this on Facebook today.
The fellow in the front with the tie is my great uncle Adrian who was lost in WWII.
I've never seen this picture before, it's great.
I am wondering if any of the other folks in the picture are related to me - likely that they are.

Fitbit totals for today.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment