Sunday 4 February 2018

Giving Weight Watchers Another Go (Jan.31, 2018)

It was back to work for My Honey again.
Boy did those seven days off ever go fast.
He texted me once he got to work to see if I'd seen the lunar eclipse, said he could see it perfectly and it was beautiful.
I went walking around the office to look through some of the other office windows.
Had BN and BL and RH looking with me too.
We couldn't see anything.
I went out and walked around our building here but couldn't see a thing from out there either.
My Honey figured perhaps it was too low in the sky and the trees were blocking my view - Bummer!
I was experiencing pain in my left arm yesterday and it had me a little worried.
It is bothering me again today.
Not sure what is causing it but I will definitely need to keep an eye on it.


Had my grape, cottage cheese, vanilla greek yogurt combo again - this is so darn good.


For lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich.
I found this Dempsters bread with no sugar added.
It's 2 points per slice and the chicken is no points so I just needed to add points for the mayo.
I picked up the chicken salad already mixed at Costco and it is super good.
Mom likes it too so it's a good thing to have around for her to make herself lunches.

I stopped at the Home Hardware here in town on my way home from work to pick out a paint color.
The walls are a very light grey color right now and I want to go with a crisp, fresh, clean white color.
I think I have decided on Anette.
The lady at the store helping me out said she just used it at her place and she loves it.


I really like it too.

We are going to do an accent wall and this blue color might work.
I am also thinking about wallpaper as an option as well.
Haven't quite decided on that yet.

I had some leftover whole wheat spaghetti for supper.

My Honey got home right at 7 but had to leave right away to head to curling so I spent the evening solo.

Well, not entirely solo.
The Professor was in the mood for snuggling tonight.

I was able to catch up on some PVR'd shows that My Honey doesn't enjoy.
I am Jazz, Sisterwives and Seeking Sister Wife.

I started back on weight watchers today.
I love all the new 0 point items they have added.
I will be stocking up on chicken for sure.

I did good today, stayed within my points range for the day.

My Honey's game went late so it was after 9:30 when he got home.
We visited a little then headed to bed.

Still no work out but I did good on the food side of things today and that is something to be proud of.

Totals for today.

That's a wrap.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment