Sunday 4 February 2018

So Far, So Good With Weight Watchers (Feb.1, 2018)

It is super cold out and has been for a few days now.
I am not a winter weather girl, that is for sure!

Work is still really busy, which is good.
I'd rather be super busy than have to sit there and twiddle my thumbs!


It's such a good combo that I had it again.

I had left over whole wheat spaghetti for both lunch and supper.
I used up the last of the capers though - will need to get more next time we go shopping.


I picked up these to snack on.
They are 3 points each but they are gouda which I love so they are worth it.

I had an FCSS meeting tonight.
That stands for Family Community Support Services.
It provides programming that is deemed to be needed for the well being of the people who live here in the community.
I am on the board and it's been awhile since I've been to a meeting so it was nice to catch up.

It was a longer meeting tonight so by the time I got home it was pretty much time for bed.
I did have 7 points still left for today so I had a couple of turkey bites and a babybel gouda cheese.
That's day 2 of following Weight Watchers successfully in the books.
Yay me!

We've been watching lots of YouTube food and travel videos about Miami in preparation for our trip there and I am getting excited.

My Honey also discovered that they is a wine & food festival going on while we are there and lots of food television hosts and chefs are scheduled to be there so that is way cool.

Hopefully we can find something to go to that doesn't cost us an arm and a leg.

I was good about following the plan today.
I still had 3 points at the end of the day that I didn't use.


This showed up in Facebook memories today.
We tried this place called Soban in WCT and we ordered this sushi platter.
What a beautiful presentation.
It was delicious too.
We've been several times since and we are always puzzled because it is usually so empty and it is such good food.

Not much else to report so that is all for today.

Totals for today.

Until next time, be happy!















No comments:

Post a Comment