Tuesday 6 February 2018

Weigh In Day - Feeling Positive (Feb.5, 2017)

It took me a LONG time to fall asleep last night and then I woke up several times throughout the night.
What is up with that?
I am so tired in the mornings so it kind of sucks.
I was looking forward to my weigh in this morning.
Expecting good things.

I was not disappointed.
In fact, I was kind of surprised that it was so good.
256.2 lbs
That's down 8.4 lbs which is a lot.
I made a mini goal just to get into the 250's and here I am already.
So my new mini goal is to get into the 240's.
I can do it.
I had egg creations for breakfast at work.
They are so good!
I am craving grapes and cottage cheese to so I need to make a trip to the store.

I did have some veggies so that is what I munched on at work today for a snack.

When I got home after work today I found these two napping on the couch together.

I had to go curling and couldn't think of anything quick to eat for supper so I ended up having toast with peanut butter.
I LOVE peanut butter.
 
My mom's friend DM dropped by to visit just before I had to leave for curling.
I am so thankful that she still drops by - I think mom gets lonely.
It's nice chatting with her too!

Our game started out okay.
After the 4th end we were tied 2-2, we had each taken 1 point in 2 ends.
Then in the fifth, we were counting three and then there skip threw her last rock and knocked all three of our rocks out of the house so they ended up taking that end.
It was one of those awesome shots, fluky, but awesome!
They only got 1 point but it was all downhill from there.
They got 3 in the next end, then 2 and then we called it quits.
 
Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
The positive thing about it is that it helped me to get up over the 10.000 step mark today.
 
When I got home I entered my food into tracker and realized I still had 11 points left.
I am just loving the new plan and all the 0 point items.
I didn't want to leave that many points uneaten so I had a turkey bite and a babybel gouda which took me down to 7 points.
I still felt like that was too much and I don't want to lose weight by starving, I want to actually eat and be healthy.
I don't want my body to get used to something that I am not willing or able to do forever.
So I decided to have some cereal.
I always try to pick cereals that are high in fibre so I had some All Bran Buds with skim milk and that took care of those 7 points.

 

So I stuck to plan today and was right on with my points.
I have to come up with some quick, snacky foods to have around.
 
My phone was really acting up today.
I was hoping to stretch it out as long as I could but it looks like I am going to have to get one when we go to the city on Thursday.
 
So curling helped bump me up over the 10,000 step mark as still no work out.
I am making another little goal for myself right now though and that is to be back working out by Monday of next week.
Even if I just get in 20 minutes a day, it will be better than nothing.
 
You know that old saying
"No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch"
Even if I go slow, I will still get there but if I just stand still, I won't get anywhere at all.
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment