Sunday 4 February 2018

Weigh In Day (Jan.22, 2018)

I talked myself right out of a workout this morning!
I preferred to stay in bed a little longer but I will be working out tonight after work before I go curling.

I weighed in and I wasn't happy to see that I was up but I also wasn't surprised.


My hat I picked up in Portland.
I love it and have been wearing it lots.

I did work out as soon as I got home.
I had curling tonight so I wanted to make sure that I got it done.

One good thing about working out later in the day as opposed to early in the morning is that I feel a lot more energetic.

A 10 minute warm up in the morning hardly feels like enough while it feels far too long in the evening.


I did the intervals again.
I jogged 1 minute, walked 1 minute, jogged 2 minutes, walked 1 minute and so on up to 6 minutes of jogging then worked my way back down.
I upped the jogging to 4.1 today too.


SWELFIE!

When I was done, I grabbed some supper then it was pretty much time to head to the curling rink.

We had a good game, very close.
The score was 4-4 at the end of the seventh and we ended up pulling out a win in the end.

I didn't stick around to chat tonight, I wanted to get home and see My Honey a bit before heading to bed.


He was laying in bed watching Cat TV with Paddington when I got home.


It looked so cute!
Paddington is super into watching the birds!

We pretty much went straight to bed - I was TIRED!


Pretty good step total for the day if I do say so myself!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment