Friday 2 February 2018

Winter Fun (Jan.11, 2018)

My plan was to get on the road by 8 am this morning so I could stop and get a few groceries and still make it to work by lunch.
That didn't happen.
I had a really hard time falling asleep last night so I was super tired.
I turned off my alarm and ended up sleeping in until 9 am.
Let me just say that the bed, pillows and bedding at the Four Points by Sheraton where also somewhat to blame for my late start because they are just so dang comfortable.

We did finally get on the road though.
Had to go down and start the truck and let it run for a little today.
It was -34 C out there today - that is COLD!

Mom and I had bacon and eggers from Timmies for breakfast.
We stopped at Cobb's too and I got some cinnamon buns to take to work for a treat for everyone.

Made it home just before 1, dropped mom off at the house then headed straight to work.
I had an afternoon full of webex meetings starting at 1:30 so I made it there just in time.
 
Still no working out happening.
 
I was tired from the quick trip so basically vegged out after work and headed to bed early.
 
My sister posted this picture of the boys.
They are such little cuties.
 
Winter is so much more fun when you are little.
I used to love getting all bundled up and heading out to play in the snow.
Not so much now.
That being said though, the few times that I have gotten all bundled up and went out to play in the snow in the last couple of years, I have had a blast!
 
Pretty much the same amount of steps as yesterday.
I am not giving up on me though - I'll be back at it before I know it.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment