Friday 2 February 2018

Buying PEI (Jan.15, 2018)

I did it, I did it!!!

I got up this morning and got a work out in.

I didn't push myself crazy hard, I was just happy to be back at it.

I walked for about the first 15 minutes then I jogged for 5 minutes at 4.0.
After that I alternated back and forth 2 minutes jogging at 4.0 and 1 minute walking.

I did work up a sweat though and I felt really good to be back at it.
It's been almost a month, the last time I worked out was Dec.22 but I know it just takes this first time to get me rolling again.

I am going to look for a few races to sign up for and start working on my 50 by 50!


The whole time I was working out I was looking at all these containers of Christmas Decorations and thinking about how I need to get them packed away.


When I got to work this morning these trees were looking really gorgeous against the backdrop of the sky.
I tried to take a picture but it didn't quite capture how it actually looked but still the picture looks cool.

I did my Monday weigh in
261.4 lbs.
I'm pretty much just sitting right around this weight.

Getting in that workout this morning made me feel super good about myself.

I saw this on WW Connect and it cracked me up so I had to put it on the Words of Wisdom board.

I even was getting up and doing my hourly walks around the office!
 
My mid morning snack
I picked up some pears the other day and they are just the perfect ripeness.
Not too hard but not mush either.

I had spaghetti sauce turned chili for lunch and again for supper.
I don't mind eating leftovers again and again because they are really convenient and that makes me happy.

I had curling tonight.
It was a good game, tied all the way through.
We were up 1 a the end of the 7th but they ended up getting 2 or 3 points in the last end..
Oh well, sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

I was happy to see My Honey after curling, I hadn't seen him all day.
The deed for the property we purchased finally arrived today.
We officially own a little piece of Prince Edward Island.

It makes me so happy.
Likely will be years still before we can move there but it's one step closer.
 







BOOM!!!
Not too shabby!
Proud of me!
 
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment