Friday 2 February 2018

Jack Frost (Jan.12, 2018)

It's Friday!!!
 
Friday is my favorite day of the whole week because I have the whole weekend to look forward to.
After work I was tired and pretty much vegged and watched television for the evening.
 
My Honey was working until 7 so it was just me and mom hanging out.
 
Still haven't taken the first step and gotten a work out in, tomorrow!
 
Didn't even take any pictures today either so here is a memory that popped up.
 
My sister and my nephews picked out this little guy for me (they know what I like) a couple of years ago.
They told me his name was Jack Frost.
I was wearing the body media back then and working out at least 20 minutes every day.
I was doing really well for months then I fell off the work out wagon, can't remember why.
 
I haven't been able to get back on consistently since but I know that I can and I will.

Not great stats but still posting them anyway.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment