Sunday 4 February 2018

Cute Little Duck (Jan.24, 2018)

My bottom was feeling a bit better this morning but I still soaked in the bath this morning for awhile before getting ready to go to work.

Guess I'll be working out again after work today.
It's ok if I get it done as soon as I get home and don't procrastinate which I tend to do sometimes.

I was thinking last night that I haven't really been able to stick to a "eating healthy" plan.
If I look at this in smaller chunks, maybe it will help.

So I am going to set myself little goals and celebrate when I achieve them.
First goal is to get to the 250's on the scale.

That shouldn't be hard to do.
Once I get there, I will set another goal.

I find that decluttering around my house really helps me feel better about myself too so a mini goal is to get a project around the house completed each day.

It could be something as simple as putting something away that I've been looking at and thinking about doing for days, to something huge like cleaning out a junk drawer.

If I get at least one thing done a day, after a year I will have completed 365 projects.
Not too shabby!


My mid morning snack.

My brother went to WCT to pick up some dog food for mom so I asked him to pick up a couple of pizzas for me at Panago.
Easy supper!

I procrastinated a little when I got home but finally got on the treadmill at 6 pm.


I warmed up for 10 minute then jogged for a minute at 4.1.
Right away I could feel chaffing again and I didn't want to aggravate matters further so I decided to switch it up.
Instead of jogging I decided to do an incline work out.
So I upped the inclide by .5 every minute all the way up to 10 then back down again.
I doubled and tripled up some of the way back down, I would do a minute holding on then one minute not.


It ended up being a great work out and I was covered in sweat by the time I was done so I felt good about that.
I heard my brother arrive and drop pizzas off just as I was getting close to finishing so that was nice too!


I ordered tropical chicken with whole wheat crust.
I took 3 pieces and sat down and started watching My 600 Lb Life.
For some reason it turned me right off of the pizza so I could't eat the third piece (I didn't really need it anyay).

I got to work blogging.

I wasn't expecting My Honey home til later as he had to curl but turns out he ended up working super late and didn't make curling.
He got home around 9 pm.

Finally he has finished his 22 day stretch.
I would be pretty cranky at this point if it were me but he just takes it all in stride.

We chatted a bit when he got home so it was late when we were finally off to bed.
Won't be any work out in the morning for me again.

This memory popped up on Facebook.
Little Mr H in his duckie towel.
Hard to believe how fast time is going by.
Seems like only yesterday my SIL was telling me that she was expecting.

Made the step goal!

That is all for today.

Until next time, be happy!











No comments:

Post a Comment