Sunday 4 February 2018

Recuperation Day! (Jan.21, 2018)

I slept in super late this morning, right until 10:30.
Even  then I thought about staying in bed longer but made myself get up.

I watched a few episodes of Heartland.
I am all caught up now so will have to wait to watch them as they are shown now.
Bummer!!

By about 2:30 I was feeling so tired and I had a bit of a headache so I went to lay down again and have a nap.
Not usual for me but this curling wore me out.

Then around 3pm my brother called to see if I would watch the kiddos.
They are moving to another place in town here and wanted to take a couple of loads over.

Of course I didn't mind so they came over.


We chilled on the couch and took selfies.


This is my funny face


This is his.


Can't forget Miss A!

I ordered pizzas for us for supper because I didn't want to cook.


Then somebody had to go in time out.


He wasn't very happy with me but it only lasted a couple minutes.
It broke my heart to do it but I had to.
It didn't take long for him to say "I sorry" like I asked then he was free to go.

My brother came back for them just after 7 as My Honey was getting home.
He worked his 7 days off so has been working straight since we got home from Portland.
By the time he is done, he will have worked 21 12 hour days in a row.
I know he is going to be thrilled to be done this week, only a couple more days to go now.

I was watching Sister Wives when he got home and finished watching it.
I didn't realize it was a 2 hour episode.
By the time it was done, I was ready for bed.
Even though it was a quiet, relaxing day, I did manage to get a load of laundry done and put away.
I also finally got to the bag of tissue paper that's been sitting around since Christmas.
I make everyone keep it then I go through and flatten & fold the stuff that isn't ripped too much (which actually ends up being most of it).
It's my little way of helping out the planet plus it helps out my wallet at the same time.

Definitely was a rest day today.

That is all for today.

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment