Wednesday 31 January 2018

Kitty Filled Day Again (Jan.8, 2017)

I planned on getting up early to work out this morning but that didn't happen.
I went to bed at a decent time but I had a really difficult time getting to sleep, then I kept waking up all through the night so when the alarm rang at 4:5 am this morning I just couldn't wouldn't get up.
I know I need to get back to it, it makes me feel so good to get that work out in.
I just kept thinking that I had to curl tonight too and I would just be so tired.
I will get back on track though, I believe in me.


Weigh in wasn't too bad, 261.4 lbs.
Leftovers for lunch.


We got busy at the office this afternoon and took the Christmas decorations down and put them away.
Picked up Subway for My Honey & I for supper.
Curling ended up being cancelled so I worked at putting more Christmas decorations away.
Not all done yet but I am getting there.

I also did a lot of this tonight.

Kitty cuddles are awesome!

He was loving it just as much as I was.

Watched a few episodes of My 600lb Life.
I always feel for the folks and I understand that it wouldn't take much to end up in that same position.
My Honey ended up working super late, was just about 9 pm when he got home.


He got the helicopter back out and Paddington was just as intrigued by it again.


He knocked it out of the air but was still a little leary of it.

My auntie sent me a picture of this memorial they had made.
Miss this beautiful soul.

Didn't quite make the 10,000 step mark.

Until next time, be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment