Wednesday 24 January 2018

A New Little One is On the Way! (Jan.2, 2018)

We slept in super late this morning and it felt oh so good.

Then because we were nearby, we went to Habanero's for supper.
I had my favorite tortilla soup and it was delicious.

My Honey had a burrito.

I had a taco salad.

I thought I would get a few things done in the city today but I didn't really feel like it, I just wanted to go straight home.
We did stop at the grocery store in Devon and picked up a few things then headed home.

Once I hit home, I didn't feel like doing anything so I mainly hung out on the couch.

My Boy called to see if I was home yet and asked if he could drop by.
Of course I said yes so he did.
He was acting different and I asked him if something up but he said no.
I didn't want to push it so I just chatted to him a bit about other things then he left.

After he left, I had a look at Facebook and some memories popped up.

This was from 2016.
I saw this online and they have it in Edmonton so we thought we'd check it out.

My Handsome Honey.

This place is so cool.

Moi

Standing inside the ice castle.

It is just amazing and the amount of work that goes into it is mind boggling.
Then people were just going and breaking off icicles which I thought was super rude and annoying.

They even had a slide built into it.

Love that blue color in the ice.

Also dropped by the farmers market that year and got myself a new little friend for my collection from the lady whose work I admire so much.

And this popped up from our trip to Vegas.
It is a piece of biscuit cake we had at Forte, a Bulgarian place that was featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.

After looking at Facebook for a bit, I noticed that I had a message from my boy.
He'd sent it an hour ago but I only just noticed it.

Turns out he did have something on his mind...
HE IS GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!
I felt so bad when I saw that he'd sent the text an hour ago, he was probably stressing waiting to hear back from me.
So I started texting him back then thought "what the heck am I doing" and called him right away.

She is about 2 months along and they are excited and scared.

That means that I am going to be a Grandma and I am thrilled!!!
Sure wasn't expecting that news today but life is just full of wonderful surprises.

My fitbit totals reflect the amount of movement I was doing today (barely any) but it was a great rest day.

Well that is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment