Monday 8 January 2018

Christmas is Here! (Dec.25, 2017)

Christmas Morning.
No kiddos so we slept in a bit before getting up to a sunshiny day!
My Honey only had to work a half day today so he didn't have to go in until 1 pm.

The rest of the troops arrived around 10 am.

They started in on their stockings first thing while we were waiting for my niece to arrive.

I got him a great face cover for work - it's gets super cold out there sometimes and I feel so bad for him.
Hopefully this will help a bit.

When Miss M & Mr H arrived, we had breakfast.

No meat pies this year so we had pancakes, eggs and bacon.

Then we got to the business of opening gifts.

Surprised face, ha ha!

I handed out garbage bags to everyone to make clean up a little easier.

The sun was just a shining out there but it was extremely cold.

Our favorite Christmas movie - Elf.
I saw this tshirt and had to get it for him.

After breakfast and opening gifts, My Honey headed to work and my son headed to his girlfriend's family's place in Barrhead.
They were planning on staying there for the night so I know he won't be able to make it back for supper.

My niece also left to go to her boyfriend's family's place and my brother went home to have a nap so I was all alone.

I finished watching the rest of It's a wonderful Life then got to work preparing supper.
My Honey had already cooked a ham and he had the turkey in the oven.

So I only had to take care of the sides.

My Honey got back home around 7 pm and Miss M was able to join us solo for supper.

My brother was able to make it back as well.

My baby.

Santa brought Paddington a present too....

I think he likes it.

They both got stockings full of toys so they were having fun playing with them.

It was a quiet Christmas this year but it was a nice one - kind of relaxing.

More Christmas memories from Facebook

CHRISTMAS 2012

Max got a new coat, doesn't he look handsome?

My brother was feeling a bit rough I think but he made it.

My Honey built this cabinet for my niece for Christmas.

Wow - my Christmas collection has sure grown over the past five years.

Tried my tree in a different spot that year but I didn't really like it - I haven't had it there since.

Miss M is going to smelling as sweet as a flower.

Mom got a new purse.

It was my brothers first Christmas in his new home he purchased so we made sure to spend some time over there with him.

Mamma rocking the Santa hat.

I took these pictures with my ipad I think - what a difference in quality from the ones I take with my camera now.

My boy and I!

My Aunt sent us all this fun picture of my grandmother.
She was always up for a bit of fun! 

Still not good with the fitbit steps.
I'm not completely sick but I am not 100% well either so I am taking it easy.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment