Monday 8 January 2018

Photo Memories (Dec.26, 2017)

I actually didn't take any pictures today.

I did laundry and cleaned and packed.
My boy dropped by for a little visit so I could give him the the low down on kitty sitting.

Other than that, I spent the day by myself looking through old pictures.
They were wanting to make a photo collage for my grandmother's funeral so I set them everything I had.
I even took pictures of old pictures that I had so I could send them as I didn't have a scanner at home.
It took me all day long.

My Honey got me a trip to Portland, Oregon for Christmas and we fly out tomorrow morning at 6 am.
He knows what I like.

Since we fly out so early, we will be heading in to Edmonton tonight.

My Honey had hoped to get off early so we could make it to a movie but it was bitterly cold outside today (-37C) which often causes lots of problems out in the field and that is certainly what happened today.

So he ended up having to work late.
When he arrived home, he packed and we headed off to the city.
We arrived at the hotel at midnight and went straight to bed as we had to get back up at 3am to head over to the airport.

So here are some Facebook memories to look back on.

Christmas 2015
My sister sent me this picture of the boys in their super hero pajamas.

This was the gift My Honey gave me Christmas 2014.
It was a wonderful spin mop but it also had a trip to Las Vegas taped to the side which was AWESOME!!!

This was Dec.14, 2010.
A supervisor at work gave me two tickets to the NHL game in Edmonton.
Oilers vs Maple Leafs.
I'm a Toronto fan and my sisters ex (my nephews dad) is an Edmonton fan so I took him with me.
I can't even remember who won but we had great seats and it was an awesome time.

My friend Ms DS and her hubby also were gifted a couple of tickets so they joined us.

CHRISTMAS 2011

My sister was still living in St Albert at this time so I was able to see them much more frequently.
Aww, Mr E is so little here!

She just found out she was pregnant with Mr D and told us today!

Why can't they just stay little forever?

Miss M in her new Christmas pajamas with the nutcracker she got nanny for Christmas.

We had a lot of folks over that year so we did our gift exchange in the basement that year.

My boy, my brother and my niece.
Family is the best.

Happy with her gift!

My mom with my cousins little guy, Mr.G.
They since moved to NB so I haven't seen him in sometime.

One of my favorite pictures of Mr E of all time.

He looks so discouraged here - really he was just intensely watching something on the ipad.

I sure wish I had a private jet so I could fly around and visit all my family whenever I feel the urge.

Still no work out for today but the steps were slightly higher.

That is all for today.
So excited for this trip to Portland, Oregon.

Until next time, be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment