Friday 5 January 2018

Girls Day with My Niece (Dec.23, 2017)

Today I had plans to take my niece for a girls day either to the city or to WCT.
But first I wanted to have a nice relaxing bath.
 
Someone decided they wanted to keep me company.

Then someone else showed up to investigate.
 
He had a little look,
 

Then he decided to be the door guard, ha!

The weather wasn't that great and the roads were a little bit slippery so we decided to skip the 3 hour drive to Edmonton and opted for the 1 hour drive to WCT instead.

We got some breakfast first thing.
Nothing like a Timmie's bacon and egg biscuit!

We ate in the truck then found a place to go get pampered.
 
We tried a new nail place as our regular place was all booked up.
We just found it on google - it turned out to be a good spot.

Miss M went for a manicure

I choose the pedicure.

She rubbed my legs and feet for a good long time which I loved.
She used this chocolate lotion that looked kind of gross but smelled absolutely delicious.

Miss M was super happy with her nails - they did a great job.
They even took a picture of hers to put on their website.

I was happy with mine as well - I got a nice sparkly red for Christmas.

They had these cool glass bowls for soaking your feet.
We really liked it and we will go back for sure.
 
After our mani/pedi's, we did a bit of last minute shopping at Walmart.
I really didn't need anything else but of course I saw a few more things to pick up.
I find that I can never be done shopping early because all I end up doing is buying more.
Oh well - that is one of the things I love about Christmas, it's a chance to spoil the people I love.

After shopping we stopped to get donairs for my brother and My Honey.
Also - punch buggy yellow!!!

Then when I got home, I just sat and enjoyed my tree for a bit.
I love having all the lights turned off except the Christmas ones, and just sitting and taking it all in.
My tree is not as bushy as I normally pick so I wasn't able to put the ribbon in it but I still think it looks beautiful.

No work out today so my fitbit stats really took a hit.
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment