Thursday 25 January 2018

Proud Auntie Over Here (Jan.5, 2018)

Another quiet day in the life of April.
 
I started back on the chaga today.
I didn't take it with me on vacation and I kind of forgot about it.
Maybe it will give me the energy to get back at working out.
 
Mom called from PEI.
She wants me to change her flight so she can stay there a bit longer so I spent some time looking for flights for her.
They are just so expensive and there aren't a lot of options for flying out of Charlottetown.
 
After work I took my niece, Miss M, to WCT.
She needed some groceries and so did I.
 
We got to do lots of catch up on the trip (it's an hour there and back).
She just impresses me so much each time I talk with her by how much she has matured.
 
She is working hard and taking care of herself and her household.
I think she struggles a bit with money as we all did at that age and I wish I could help her out a bit more but at the same time, doing it all herself has made her appreciate things more.
 
I am super proud of her, she is still and always will be my little princess.
 
I thought I would get my tree taken down tonight but that didn't happen.
I have all weekend to work on it though so it will get done.
 
 
Not too great with the steps again today.
 
What is it going to take to get me moving again?
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment