Tuesday 23 April 2024

Birthday Dinner City Trip (Apr.20, 2024)

Bonnie, Nadine and I headed to the city today for my birthday dinner trip.

We left town about 8:30 am, made a stop at Michael's and Homesense then headed to the movie.

We saw Wicked Little Letters.

It was a cute, quirky movie and we all really enjoyed it.

The Landmark theater has reclining seats - they are the best. 

I was going to be 'good' as far as my eating goes today but that totally went out the window, I had popcorn with the buttery topping and lots of seasonings, then I had sour candies too.

After the movie, we did a bit more shopping.

I bought a couple new tops at Walmart.

A long sleeve that I found that I liked, I got it in a blue and a cream color.

We hit up Crumbl cookies and I got a chocolate chip cookie and a maple cookie.

I only ate half of them, saved the rest to take home for Jason.

For supper we went to dinner at Brown's Social.
Nadine and I.

Bonnie and I.

I had the Sante Fe salad and it was really good.

I was too full at that point for dessert but on the way home we stopped at DQ in Westlock and I had a blizzard.

Meanwhile, at work today, Jason made a chocolate peanut butter mousse pie for the guys for tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment