Tuesday 16 April 2024

Baby Shower Plans (Apr.8, 2024)

Monday means weigh in day.

I didn't exactly eat the healthiest over the weekend so I wasn't sure how that was going to go.

I was 213.8 lbs.

So that's down from last week but full disclosure, I normally weigh myself every morning and was even lower on Friday morning when I weighed myself.
I can't seem to keep myself on track.
Not going to stop trying though.


I spent some time this morning looking over Morgan's baby shower Pinterest board.
I'm having a baby shower for her in May so I wanted to start getting some ideas on what to do, ho to decorate and just thinking about what I need to get ready.

I like the blackboard sign here - I have a sandwich board at home that I'm going to use to make a version of this.

I think I'm going to do fruit skewers too - they should be pretty easy to do.

The little wafer cookies are super cute and they are pink so I think I'll make those - they will match the color scheme which I think will be pinks, purples and yellows.
Think I'll work the butterflies in too.

I'm going to make some kind of ribbon or hat or banner for Morgan to wear as the Mama to be.

I'm thinking about making some wax melts in the shape of butterflies as party favors if I can find a mold to do it.

Then I also ordered an ABC coloring book and the idea is to get each attendee to color a page then we will make it into a book for baby to learn her ABC's later on and it will just be a nice keepsake for when she gets older.

The eclipse was all the rage today.
I didn't watch it myself - I was at work and didn't even think about it actually but Kody and Haylee went over to a friends place and they all watched it.

They had the googles so they could watch it safely.

Even the kids got in on it.

I didn't run today but I did want to make sure that I got my 14,000 steps in so I hopped on the treadmill after work and walked until I got them.

It felt good to get it done and my foot felt ok so I'm feeling optimistic.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment