Wednesday 10 April 2024

Winter is Back and Tooth Fairy is Coming Tonight (Apr.3, 2024)

 We woke up to a Winter Wonderland unfortunately.

I was not impressed.

We got quite a bit of snow actually.

Is it EVER going to be Spring?

I spoke with my boss earlier in the week and let her know that I had my grand-daughter for the week so I'd be working from home in the afternoons and she was ok with that.
I dropped Freya off at school and worked at the office for the morning then I picked her up and logged in at home to work for the afternoon.

She's turned into a donair fiend and she insisted we go through the drive-thru on the way home to get her a donair for lunch.
I did.

We did have a video chat with Jason who was back to work today.
I took a bunch of snaps of her and sent this to me after.

She has a loose tooth and she was really working on getting it to fall out.
She even had me tie a piece of string around it and she was going to tie it to a doorknob and slam the door.
I think she really would have done it but her tooth was so small that I couldn't really get the string to stay on it so that was a no go.

Freya had dance at 3 and I took her to that.
It's only for 45 minutes so I barely had a chance to get any work done before I had to go and pick her back up.
Then I had a massage with Crystal and I was just going to bring her with me but she didn't want to come so I asked Crystal if Zepplyn could go hang out with her at my place with mom.
She was good with that so Randie dropped her off and I headed to my massage.

I had a massage with Crystal - I love massage day.
She worked on my ankle a bit and I think it did feel a bit better when I got home.

When Jason got home from work he made Freya a wrap and she bit into it and immediately lost her tooth.
This is only the second one that she has lost so far.

It's so tiny.

I wrapped it in a paper towel for her.

Then she put it under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment