Wednesday 10 April 2024

Our Week With Freya Went By So Fast (Apr.5, 2024)

It's Friday!
My favorite day of the week.
I got Freya to school and then headed off to the office for the morning.

I printed this off for Morgan and then dropped it off to her on my way to pick Freya up from school.
I'm going to make a pick - I'm saying May 29th!

Freay has been wanting to have a play date with her friend from school, Miley.

I made arrangements with her mom for Miley to come to my house today so when I picked Freya up after school, Miley came with us as well.
They went to the basement to play and I went to my office to work and almost immediately, Miley got hurt.
They went on my treadmill and she fell and got kind of trapped at the back.
I think every single kid that's ever come over here has done that.

I put a damper on things for a while but not long.
The girls had fun playing then Kody and Haylee ended up getting home around 2.
They wanted to see Freya so Haylee came and picked her up and took Miley home.

I decided to head back down to the office and finis up my day there - I can get so much more done down there.
It was a quiet evening for me.
I read a little.

Looked for ideas on things to make for crafts.

These little gnomes in pots are super cute.

These are made of clay but I'm wondering if I could maybe make them out of fabric and stuffing somehow.

I even have some little pots and mushrooms.

I may just give these a try.

People are into fairy gardens to they would be good for those.

The ones on stakes are cute too.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment