Tuesday 16 April 2024

Impromptu Visits Are So Nice (April 11, 2024)

I've been really trying to get back on track with my eating so Jason said he'd cook up some good proteins for me.

He grilled some pork and it was so tasty.

Jason had picked Freya up after school today and they went for a walk down to the park.
Some of her little school friends were there so she had a lot of fun playing with them.

I asked Haylee if she'd put a dye in my hair tonight to cover my gray for me so she and Kody and Eden came by so she could do it.
Kalem was staying in Barrhead overnight so Morgan ended up coming over for a visit too - she wanted to get out of the house and go for a walk so it just worked out that we were all able to visit.

This is the color she put in and it was a really great match so I'm going to pick up a couple more to have on hand.
I forgot to take before and after pictures but I was happy with how it turned out.

Eden is getting so strong, she loves being up and looking around.

Such a big girl.

I picked this chair up at the second hand store for $2.50 and it works pretty good for her to have a place to sit.

Chilling in her bouncy chair.

She figured out how to make noises and blow bubbles.

Blowing lots of bubbles! 
It's so funny - she's making sure she's making her presence known!

Jason and Freya got back from the park and she immediately changed into pj's and informed us she was spending the night again.

She made this note, it says: Michael Jackson, Freya, I love you.
She is obsessed with him.
She loves the Bad video and I caught her giving his girlfriend in the Thriller video the finger.
Ba ha ha.

Loving on her little sissy.

Giving her good bye kisses.

Morgan's belly is getting so big.

Baby girl will be here before we know it!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment