Wednesday 17 April 2024

Rosewood Cafe, New Park Friends (April 14, 2024)

Jason was up early and headed out for a run then we got packed up and left the VRBO.

I woke up with a splitting headache and couldn't shake it for most of the day.

 Rita, Crystal and Zepplyn headed off to do their thing and Jason, Freya and I went to Rosewood Cafe for breakfast.

Freya took Grandma's picture.

And a selfie.

I got a raspberry cardamon cruller for us to share.

Jason got the cali burrito.

I tried their burger - it was very good and their hash browns/fried potatoes are fantastic.
The food is so good here.

I ordered Freya a fried egg and some bacon.
Testing out the yolk.

She ate it all - loved the bacon.

It was nice out so we found a park to take Freay too just so she could play for awhile and enjoy some of the sunshine before we had to get in the car and head home.

Freya made a friend and Jason chased them around the playground - they thought that was great.

Getting some of the energy used up.

The park had one of those big round swings free so I sat on that for quite a while and just watched them playing - I was still nursing quite a headache.

Jason pushed her on the baby swing.

I don't know what he was saying to her but she thought it was hilarious.

Just spinning around.

After playing for an hour or so, we were ready to head home.

She didn't want to go directly home, she wanted to come to our house of course.
She said she'd go home later but she didn't want me to take her, she wanted Kody to come pick her up.

She always wants to make something so Jason helped her make a dough.

She sprinkled it with poppy seeds and Jason cooked it up.
It looked really good.

I unpacked from our trip then repacked again as I'm heading back to the city in the morning for work and I'll be there until Thursday.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment