Sunday 7 April 2024

Las Vegas Day 3 - Bagelmania, Bellagio Conservagtory & Esther's Kitchen (Mar.15, 2024)

Woke up to another drizzly day.
Jason headed out for a run this morning but it was a rest day for me so I just hung out in the room until he got back.

Then we walked over to Bagelmania.
We tried to go last time we were here but it was our last day and it was just far too busy so we ended up going someone else.

They have a giant bagel out front.

Then a bagel for handles on the door.

Then keeping with the bagle theme, this is the door to the ladies room.

Inside they had this awesome flamingo wall paper and pink tiles.

I just loved it.
I showed the pictures to Jason then made him take pictures of the mens when he went.

This is the door to the mens room.

The inside of it was blue with all kinds of pictures.
It's cool too but I like the ladies more.

There was a fruity pebbles milk shake on the menu so you know I had to get that and taste it.

It was delicious.

My Honey.

I got the bagel and lox.

Jason got pea soup and bagel chips to start - he shared with me and it was very yummy.

He got the pastrami on rye.

Then we shared curly fries and fruit.
It was a lot of food and we couldn't eat it all but that didn't stop me from ordering some dessert.

They had banana bread bread pudding and it looked diving (someone at the table next to us ordered it first) so I just had to try it.
It was tasty - very rich though - we shared and only had a couple bites each but that was totally enough.

From there we decided to walk up to the Bellagio to check out the new display for spring that they were calling Teacups and Tulips.

Love this girl sitting on the moon.

Hot air balloon with a teacup "basket".

Giant teapot.

Giant hummingbird.

This is at the entrance area.

Love the little frog on the teacup.

These giant ladies holding the teapots were beautiful.

There were two of them right by the entrance.

Another teapot.

This collection of giant pastel teacups was in the back.

There is a table inside this gazebo area that you can actually book and sit in and eat.

Trying to get a selfie was tough.

I liked these flowers that looked like giant colorful dandelions.

My Honey and I.

Another view of the giant girl holding the teapot.

There must have been spring formals or something going on because a bunch of teens came in all dressed up taking pictures and I just had to sneak a picture of this girls dress - Wowzers.

Another view of the teapot.

Look at these beautiful, gigantic tulips.

It always smells so good in there - likely due to all the fresh flowers they always have in there too and they are so pretty.

Another teapot.

Some pretty pansies.
As always - it did not disappoint - definitely a must see if you are ever in Vegas.

Even just the flower displays they have at the Bellagio in their lobby are gorgeous.

When we went back outside - the sun was finally out.

Everything just looks so much better when it's sunny.

A lot of rain had come down and so fast that it had collected on the road.
Just look at how much there is.

Since we were there anyway, you know we had to stay and watch a fountain show.

My Honey and I again.
Wearing coats....in Vegas.....in March.

We walked back to the Strat and made a pit stop in a few places along the way, one of them was to Bobby's Burger Palace in Harrah's for a pistachio shake.

We decided to go off strip again this afternoon to do a bit of shopping - in particular we were looking for some sneakers and Jason and I both tried on the new Hoka Cielo's and we both loved them.
They were expensive though so we didn't buy them at first.
We left the spot we were at then did some other shopping but we did end up going back and I splurged and got myself a pair (os did Jason).
I love them!

I and wait to where them out on a run.

Then we had reservations at Esther's Kitchen in the Arts District for supper.
We felt like having some pasta and this spot was recommended by some Vegas Vloggers that we like to watch.

It was crazy busy in there - good thing we made a reservation, we'd have never gotten a seat if we tried to do a walk in.

Jason.

Moi.

The service was a bit slow but they were slammed so understandable.

They had the Cauliflower a la Roma which had 
anchovy + chili + garlic + fried capers + parsley
Delicious.

We also shared the House Made Sour Dough Bread which was amazing (my favorite part of the whole meal but then I can't resist freshly baked bread so no surprise there).

We picked three spreads to go with it:

Then I had

Jason had

The Arts District is growing and I love the lights they've strung across the street.
It's really a great area and much quieter than down on the strip - we really enjoy it.

 Cool idea for a bar.

Noticed this curiosity in a store window.

I suggested Jason try to duplicate it for his Halloween creation this year so we took some close up pictures for reference.

It's pretty creepy so I think it would be a great addition to our collection.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment