Tuesday 23 April 2024

Meetings are Done (Apr.17, 2024)

When I looked out the window this morning I was surprised to see a layer of snow/ice over everything - I thought we were done with winter.

The drive to the office was a bit nerve wracking.

I slid a little in the car so after that, I made sure to drive super slow and keep lots of distance between myself and the cars around me.

Everyone else was being extra careful too - for the most part.

Our meetings went well this morning then for lunch, we all went to The Cajun House for lunch.

I got the shrimp bisque and a simon salad which had butter lettuce, peppers, chicken, alfalfa sprouts and a vinaigrette - it was really good.

We finished the rest of our meetings early, around 3 pm, so I just found an office to work in and finished out the afternoon catching up on some of my regular stuff.

I likely could have gone home as I'm not needed for the meetings tomorrow but I had a few things I needed to do so I decided I'd stay the last night, go what I needed to do, work half a day at the St Albert office tomorrow then head back to Swan Hills.

After work, I popped over to Costco to pick a few things up for Mom and grabbed myself a Subway sub for supper then headed back to my room.

I got my blog all caught up and had an early night to try to catch up on some of that sleep I missed out on last night.

Jason sent me some pictures from yesterday when Freya was hanging out.

She loves making things and here they made 'pregnant' bananas.
They performed surgery on a banana, cut out a section in the center then put in a baby.

Then she also took some selfies.

She looks like a wild child here.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment