Tuesday 16 April 2024

The Red MJ Jacket! (April 10, 2024)

It was nice out today so I got out and went for a walk to the road and back atg work.

It's always nice to get some fresh air. 

After work I decided to try doing a 5k run.

I only ran for about 10 minutes then my ankle started hurting.

I had my heart set on doing 5k so I decided to try a walk/run combo and I slowed the pace right down.

It just felt like less pressure on my foot when I went slower so it didn't hurt as much and I was able to run the 5k that I wanted to.

I'm bummed that my ankle is still hurting - likely I am not going to end up being able to run the half marathon in a couple weeks time but I was happy to get some activity in today.

Haylee posted a cutie patootie pictures of my two girls - they just melt my heart, little beauties - both of them!

Jason started his days off today so of course Freya came over.
He ordered a little something for her from Amazon and it arrived this afternoon so he gave it to her when she came over.

Papa got her a gift.
An MJ jacket.
She was pretty stoked about it.

The reveal!
Channeling her inner MJ.

The jacket is pretty big so we decided to send it back and we'll order her a smaller one.

She ended up wanting to spend the night so we let her, Jason will take her to school in the morning.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment