Wednesday 17 April 2024

Off to the City for the Week (April 15, 2024)

Weigh in day - I'm dreading it a bit because I know it's going to be bad.
I ate nuts and bagels and sweets all weekend, not great for weight loss success.

I was 217.4 lbs.

That's up 3.6 from last week - time to crack down, seriously!
Get your sh*t together April!

I had a meeting at the office first thing this morning then I had to hit the road for St. Albert.
I'm going to be in there for meetings with the rest of my LMS team starting this afternoon until Thursday.
We weren't meeting up until 1:30 but I got to the city early so I stopped and grabbed myself a sub from subway then I went to the office early and tried to get some work done.

I did stop and have lunch with the St Albert admins - it's been awhile since I've seen them all so it was nice to catch up.

Then at 1:30 I got together with Mark, Carson, Jason and Pam.
We've been working together as a team for over 5 years now but this is the first time that we've all gotten together for an in person meeting so that was really nice.

After work, we all went out for supper together to Earls (except Mark, he had family he had to meet up with).
I had a Santa Fe salad - I'm really trying to get back on track and make healthier choices.

After supper, I went to Walmart and picked up some stuff to snack on, bananas, apples, oranges, carrots, blueberries and boom chicka pop.
I'm determined to get back down under 200 this year.
I know I can do it.

Then I just checked into the hotel and spent the rest of the evening chilling in my room.

Jason sent me some pictures for my blog that we took on the weekend.
I barely had my phone so I didn't take any myself.

He also sent me some other random pictures he's taken of Freya over the last few weeks so I thought I'd share them here.
 
Such a cool dudette.

Jason picked this dress out at the second hand store for her and it looks so cute on her.

She is such a great artist - I'm super impressed by her.

She loves having a bath with her bathing suit on and turning on the jets so that the bubbles over flow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment