Monday 8 April 2024

Home Sweet Home (Mar.19, 2024)

We were up early, checked out, dropped the car off then headed to the airport.

We checked in then we had a bit of time before our flight so we went to California Pizza Kitchen for a bite to eat.

Jason got the breakfast sandwich.

I got breakfast pizza.
It was ok.

The flight left on time and it was smooth thank goodness - no turbulence at all.

I started reading this book I picked up when we were flying out and it really hooked me.

When we got in to Edmonton it was pretty nice, the snow seemed to have all melted and it seemed like spring had sprung.

Kody and Haylee were in the city with the girls staying at a hotel because Kody was taking his course so we made plans to stop in for a visit.
Freya and Haylee were getting a haircut  so we had some time to stop in at the little Thai place like in Devon to get some supper.
Phalika's.

I had the Basil Pork dish with coconut rice.
They have the best coconut rice EVER!

Haylee posted some pictures of Freya before her haircut.

And after.

She got bangs!

She just loved it and it looks so good on her.

Eden was a happy girl - just jumping around in her exersaucer.
Jason took Freya for a walk and they played for awhile.
Then we had to get going because we still had a couple hours of a drive before we got home.

Jason posted this - the new haircut suits her soooo much.

I was supposed to do a run today and I planned on doing it when I got home but I was just too tired.

I unpacked, did some reading then called it a night.

I didn't even get my steps in today and I honestly had no desire to even try to get them.
It is what it is.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment