Tuesday 7 May 2024

What Does the Pig Say? (Apr.21, 2024)

I had a nice quiet morning, had my coffee, watched some YouTube vlogs then I got to work crafting.

I made a big pig using a free pattern I got off of Linda's DIY by Design - she is one of my very favorite craft bloggers.

 
I loved how it turned out so much that I made a mini version as well.

Then I worked on a wreath.
I was trying to make big loops on the bow and have them stand straight up like I've been seeing on these wreaths from another crafter that I like but I couldn't seem to get it to work.

It was a nice day out there so I took a break from crafting and went out for a nice walk.

When I got back Paddington was all curled up in my basket sleeping and looking so cozy.
I tried to snap a picture of him without disturbing him but he did wake up.

I was so proud of my pigs that I couldn't wait to show Jason when he got home.
The first thing he said was 'is it a cow or a pig"?
At first I was thinking something was wrong with him because it's so obviously a pig but then when I looked back, I realized that I put 'Moo' on them.

What was I thinking?
Even 2 year olds know that cows say Moo and pigs say Oink.

So I fixed them up.

That's way better.

Zepplyn had dance competition in the city this weekend so Haylee, Eden and Freya went in with Crystal and Zepp and they took the girls to the trampoline park.

Freya doing a pretty awesome flip.

Precious little Eden.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment