Friday 17 May 2024

Needle Felting (May 14, 2024)

I finished Mad Love today so I found another free book that I started listening too.

I've been walking back and forth to work so I have lots of time to listen.

I actually look forward to the walks so I can listen.

This time I'm trying The Life We Bury.
This one is read by a man which I wasn't sure if I'd like but I do.

Freya picked out what she wanted to wear to school.
Jason texted to see if it was warm enough for it - I didn't think so but she wore it anyway.

He picked her up from school and they went for donairs.
I walked there and met them then I walked back to work.

They went home and she did Papa's nails for him.

I think they look great.

She wanted to go to the park and she insisted they both dress all in black.

They do a craft club in town once a month and I always forget about it.
They were doing needle felting this time and I've always wanted to try it so I made a point of signing up for it right away.
I got the little kitty cat kit.

I made one little kitty.
I think it turned out well for my first try.
The kit came with all the tools and enough wool to make all the kitties pictured - one of these days I'll get around to making the rest.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment