Sunday 12 May 2024

Birthday Lunch, Grandbaby Visit and Beautiful Bows (Apr.24, 2024)

With all of us being away at one time or another, today was the first time we were all at the office together for the whole day since my birthday so the girls took me out for my birthday lunch.

Moi.

 

Shennelle and Bonnie.

Our numbers have sure dwindled from what they used to be, I think there were 12 of us admins in the Swan Hills office at one point in time.

I had a BLT sandwich and it was really good.

Kody and Haylee had to make a trip in to Whitecourt so they asked me to watch the girls for them this evening.
Eden is getting so big - literally - she's a chunky monkey but she is so stinkin' cute!

The exersaucer I found at the second hand store for her is coming in handy.

Everything goes right in the mouth at this age.

I had Zepplyn and Freya as well and they were really good, just sat and watched videos until Jason got home and then he had to play with them.
They keep him busy that's for sure.

I didn't make these wreaths - It's a company called Wet Nose and Bows and I just love how their bows look.
I think they sell them so if you are interested - check them out.
It's the look I was trying to get with the wreath that I just made but I didn't quite master it.
Going to keep trying though.

I want to make some wreaths with the bells that I made so might try something like this.

The bows are so pretty.

The birds are a cute addition.

The little snowman tucked away in there is cute.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment