Sunday 12 May 2024

Lunch at Enjoy Center for Professional Admin Day (Apr.22, 2024)

It's Monday, that means weigh in day. 

I was 215.4 lbs

That's 2 lbs down since last week but I'm concerned because overall, I'm slowly creeping up and up.

Shennelle and I are heading to the St Albert office today for an admin meeting.
I walked down to the office since we are going to be taking a work truck I figured I'd just leave my car at home.

The meeting was pretty quick, it was nice to see all the ladies and meet a couple new ones that started since we were last there.
It's Professional Administrator week so Becky (our boss) took us all out for lunch and she took us to the Enjoy Center in St Albert.

We had a little time to just walk around and check things out when we got there.
It's a huge garden center with lots of plants.

There is also decor.

I love pictures of barns.

I was taking lots of pictures for ideas of things to make myself.

And just sayings that I like as well.

As you can see, I'm totally into the farmhouse esthetic.

I love the little pig.

I love old windows.

Bee stuff is super cute too.

It is so gorgeous in here with all the light, especially on a nice sunny day like today.

Some of the other admins just checking things out.

There is Colleen - she's going to be retiring in a couple months - lucky duck!

More bug stuff.

I really like this saying - going to use it on a creation.

Pet memorial stuff is popular but I think it's kind of too specific of a thing to make to sell.

Cute.

The campfire stuff is a neat idea for lake/camping life.

Lots of good campfire sayings.

Then at 1 pm, we all met at the Glass House which is a restaurant inside the Enjoy Center.

We were a large group so it was hard to get a picture of all of us.

The waitress took a couple for us.

Then Becky took one from the other end of the table.

Becky had us send in a list of 10 things about ourselves that someone else might not know then she had them all printed out on sheets and you had to guess which list belonged to who.
It was super hard - I only got a couple of them correct.

I got this harvest salad and it was fantastic.
I am still thinking about how good it was and I can't wait to go back and have it again.

It took a long time to get our food so by the time we finished up and got back to the office, it was pretty much time for us to head back to Swan Hills.

Freya came over and she did my make up for me.
Don't I look fabulous?

When Jason got home, he took her out for a bike ride.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment