Friday 17 May 2024

Weigh In and T-Ball Game (May 13, 2024)

It's Monday so that means weigh in day.
I didn't track as well as last week but I still made good choices and I did start getting my 14,000 steps in per day so I'm hoping weigh in will be good.

I was 213.6 lbs.


That's down .6 lbs - nowhere near as much as last week but still down so that's good.

I walked to work this morning - I am excited to walk now that I got Audible because I look forward to listening to my book on the way there.

Jason said he was brushing Hazel and he got a ton of hair from her.
He said she just loved being brushed.

Jason met me at the office and we walked over to Subway for lunch then he walked me back to the office.

I went ahead and signed up for Audible today - I ran out of minutes on Spotify and I'm totally hooked on audio books.
There are a bunch of free books on there so I found one to try and so far I'm really liking it.

Freya had a ball game in the Fort tonight and we wanted to go watch.
Haylee asked if we'd just like to carpool so she didn't have to drive down there alone so we did.

Miss Eden was so happy and smiley.

The kids were all playing in the park together when we got there and coming close to game time, the team they were playing against were all out warming up on their bases and stuff and our team was scattered all over.
Some were crying, others wouldn't leave the park - it was kind of funny.

They got sorted and got out to their positions but they still didn't really know what they were doing.

At one point when they came off of the field, Freya walked over to Haylee and said "Why did you sign me up for this".
Jason and I cracked right up - it was hilarious.

Batter up!

She hit it so fast I didn't even get a picture but then she kind of just stood there and we had to remind her to run to base.
It was the same with all the other kids on her team - it was cute.
They are just new - they will learn.

Hanging out at third.

Jason got a good picture of her running.

They only played 4 innings and that was enough - the kids were done.

When we got home, she wanted to spend the night.
Kody was off to Fort McMurray for the night and Jason is off tomorrow so it's just a help for him to take Freya to school in the morning rather than Haylee having to get both girls ready so she came home with us.

I needed a few more steps to get to 14,000 so I went right down to the treadmill when we got home to get them out of the way.

Got er done.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment