Tuesday 14 May 2024

Oh Baby! (May 3, 2024)

 It's Friday - Woo Hoo - my favorite day of the week.

Jason was busy at work bbqing and it looked delicious.

The carnival is in Whitecourt so Kody and Haylee took the kids - They went on some rides and then Haylee and Freya went for pedi's.

I started a new Audio book today and I'm hooked - it's so good.
I listened to it all day at work.

After work I got busy working on decorations for Morgan's baby shower.
I added twin to the tops of all the mason jars and I was thinking I might add ribbon to all of them as well just to add some color but I changed my mind - it would have been a lot of work and I just didn't have the time, plus I wasn't really crazy about how it looked.

I cut a bunch of these 'Oh Baby' words in pinks and yellows.
I glued some to the jars like this.

Then some of them I glued to sticks or skewers.

I made a bunch of butterflies as well to go with the them.
It took a long time to separate all the words from the cardstock - there were still places here and there that didn't cut all the way through so I had to be really careful so it's pretty much what I spent the rest of the evening doing.

I followed plan again today - tracked all my points and didn't go over so I'm feeling good - like I'm finally getting into a better routine and making some progress.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment