Sunday 12 May 2024

Back on Weight Watchers (May 1, 2024)

 It was a busy day at the office but that's the way I like it.

Alivia posted more pictures from her dance competition.
This is her and their instructor - Miss V.
Alivia just loves her which is great.

Her and some of her fellow dancers - they won the trophy for best performance.

Posing with their dance teacher and their gold medals.

Jason took this cute picture of Freya playing with Eden last night and I just love their sweet little relationship.
Freya just loves her and she makes her laugh and laugh - it melts my heart.
She could have been jealous of her and annoyed by her but she's none of those things and I'm so glad.

I followed Weight Watchers today, tracked all of my points and did not go over my daily limit.
That's two days under my belt.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment