Tuesday 14 May 2024

Beet Salad - Yum Yum (May 9, 2024)

Freya wanted a donair for lunch so Jason took her to Burger Baron.

Sammy brought this out to her (as a joke) but you can see her looking at him like "what the heck is going on"

Her expression is so funny.

Jason explained the joke to her - she was not impressed.

Finally - the donair arrives and she's happy.

There was an appreciation bbq at the park today for supper, I walked over there after work and met Jason.
He was there with Freya.
He'd been playing at the park with her all afternoon.

So he headed home and I stayed there with Freya until Haylee and Eden got there.
Here little headband looks cute on her.

Jason made roasted up beets and squash for us then I made salads for supper, they were DELICIOUS!

I started a new audio book today - I'm hooked on them.
I'm thinking of signing up for Audible after I run out of listening time on Spotify.
I only get 15 hours a month with my subscription which doesn't go very far.

I love this picture - it looks so 3D that it almost looks real.
Or maybe it is 3D - hard to tell.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment